Phone Wallpaper Instructions
How to make a photo your phone wallpaper
How to set the wallpaper on iPhone / iOS:
There are two possible methods for setting a background picture on iOS devices:
- Go to 'Settings' and select the 'Wallpaper' option
- Select 'Choose a new wallpaper.' You will then be given the option of selecting from the phones stored designs (dynamics and stills), or you can select a photo from your gallery.
- Select 'Set' then choose either 'Set Lock Screen,' 'Set Home Screen' or 'Both.'
- Go to the 'Photos' app and select the photo you want to use.
- Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen, then select 'Use as Wallpaper.'
- Then choose to set the photo as either the lock screen, home screen or both.
- If you do not have a photo you want to use in your gallery, just browse the web and find a photo that suits.
iOS users can also download apps from the App Store that provide a variety of designs for screen backgrounds.
How to set the wallpaper on Android:
- Start setting your home screen by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (meaning where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
- Select 'add wallpaper' and choose whether the wallpaper is intended for 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen.'
- Another set of options will appear where you can choose where the photo you would like to use will be coming from: Gallery, Photos, Live Wallpapers or Wallpapers.
- If you choose a photo from the Gallery, you will be able to crop the image to a suitable size. Once satisfied, simply click 'Done'.